Copyright (c) 2019 Ilyosbek Khasanov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This paper makes analyses on improving the effectiveness of the agricultural management system will depend primarily on management functions. Management of these functions relies on the liberalization of the economy. Improvement of economic methods depends on economic, administrative and social-psychological research
- Howland A. and Van De Panne, 1998. Sampling Size and Efficiency Bias in Data Envelopment Analysis. Journal of Applied Mathematics Decision Sciences 2 (1), 51- 64
- Ansher Capital 2006. Uzbekistan Banking Sector: Emerging opportunities. [Online] Available from: <https://www.anshercap.com> Last accessed: 01.05.2008
- Banker R., Conrad R. and Strauss R., 1986, A comparative application of data envelopment analysis and translog methods: An illustrative study of hospital production, Management Science 32(1), pp.30-44, January.
- Banker R., Gadh M., and Gorr W., 1993 A Monte Carlo comparison of two production frontier estimation methods: Corrected ordinary least squares and data envelopment analysis. European Journal of Operational Research. 67, 332-343.
- Berger A., Humphrey D., 1997. Efficiency of Financial Institutions: International Survey and Directions for Future Research, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 98. –pp. 175– 212.
- Berger A., Hancock D. and Humphrey D., 1993, Bank efficiency derived from the profit function, Journal of Banking and Finance 17, pp 317-347.
- Bhattacharyya A., Lovell C. and Sahay P. 1997. The Impact of Liberalization on the Productive Efficiency of Indian Commercial Banks, European Journal of Operational Research 98: 332-345.
- Camanho A., Dyson R., 1999. Efficiency, Size, Benchmarks and Targets for Bank Branches: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis. The Journal of the Operational Research Society. Vol. 50, No. 9., pp. 903-915.
- Chaparro P., Jimenez S., and Smith P. 1999. On the quality of the Data Envelopment Analysis model. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 50, 636-645.
- Charnes, A., W.W. Cooper, and E. Rhodes, 1978, Measuring the efficiency of decision making units, European Journal of Operational Research 2, 429-444.
- Cooper W., Seiford L., Zhu J. (ed.) 2004. Handbook on Data Envelopment Analysis. Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- Cooper W., Seiford L., and Tone K., 2000, Data Development Analysis: A Comprehensive Text with Models, Applications, References and DEA-Solver Software, Kluwer Academic
- Development and efficiency of the banking sector in a transitional economy: Hungarian experience Journal of Banking & Finance, Volume 27, Issue 12, December 2003, Pages 2249-2271 Iftekhar Hasan and Katherin Marton