Copyright (c) 2019 Sarieva Zamira
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The role of pronouns is to replace nouns or noun phrases in the sentences. Personal pronouns replace proper and common nouns, so we do not have to repeat them. This article compares personal pronouns in Indonesian and Uzbek languages. The most important point in the analysis is cultural aspect and its influence on the usage of personal pronouns. The article will reveal the influence of such cultural aspects like politeness and kinship based on example of personal pronoun "you" in Indonesian and Uzbek languages. Influence of formal and informal speech on denoting personal pronouns in Indonesian and Uzbek languages. The analysis will occur on the basis of examples that were taken from the sources which are given in the references.
- Bernrd Heine, Kyung-an Song “On the grammaticalization of personal pronouns”. J.Linguistics 47 (2011), 587–630.Cambridge UniversityPress 2011
- Dadang Sunendar “PEDOMAN UMUM EJAAN BAHASA INDONESIA” Badan Pengembangandan Pembinaan Bahasa Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan 2016
- Kopmahun Konni Kobak" ANALISIS KONTRASTIF KATA GANTI ORANG BAHASA INGGRIS DAN BAHASA YALI" Universitas Sam Ratulangi Fakultas Ilmu Budaya Manado 2013
- Rosa Oratmangun " REALISASI KATA GANTI ORANG KEDUA TUNGGAL
- DALAM BAHASA JAWA KATA GANTI ORANG DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS DAN BAHASA SELARU (SUATU ANALISIS KONTRASTIF)" Linguistika Akademia
- Vol.1, No.2, 2012 ISSN: 2089-3884
- Icuk Prayogi "PERGESERAN PEMAKAIAN PRONOMINA PERSONA DALAM BAHASA INDONESIA “GAUL” " IKIP Mumammadiyah, Semarang.Ranah, Volume 2, Nomor 2, Desember 2013
- Ukun Surjaman “THE PROBLEM OF PERSONAL PRONOUNS IN BAHASA INDONESIA AND THE PRESENTATION OF THE WORDS: NIA, AND IA” J.Asian Studies.