Copyright (c) 2019 Umarova Shirinoy Sadilloyevna
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Till graduating bachelor's degree at University it is admittable fact that most graduators essentially practice only on receiving specific knowledge, resulted that the lack of Utilisation of educational intelligence that is way it is purposed to lead the fresh bachelors of pedagogical units of High Education getting on how to deliver their learners obtained substances. It is directed that analyzing of Integration that promotable comprehensive Methodology on Teaching English language. Furthermore, the strategies of the integrating skills and the techniques about how to present knowledge during the procedure of lesson at GES (general education schools). It is brilliant brief instruction not only for the new teachers who just starting working with learners but also for the experienced teachers.
- Deborah J. Short. (1991) Integration language and content instruction: strategies and techniques. NCBE Program Information Guide Series, Number 7, Fall 1991. Retrieved from www.ncela.gwu.edu
- Monica M. Catramado (August,2004) Integrating the six skills in every ESL/EFL Class
- Harold Pashler (Chair), Patrica M. Bain, Brain A. Bottle, Arthur Greasser, Kenneth Koedinger, Mark McDaniel, Janet Metcalfe. Organizing Instruction and Study to Improve Student learning. National Center for Education Research, Institute of Education Sciences, September, 2007 Retrieved from www.ncer.ed.gov.
- The Department of Education and Training, 2 Treasure Place, East Melbourne, Victoria,3002. High Impact Teaching Strategies. The Department of Education and Training Melbourne June,2017. Retrieved from www.aitsl.edu.au
- Larmer and Mergendeller, J.R.(2015b) Why we changed our model of the ‘8 essential elements of PBL’. Buck Institute for Education. Retrieved from www.bie.org