Use of information education in improving competence of information teachers information technologies
Copyright (c) 2019 Kadirov T, Aminov I.B
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This article discusses the purpose of public education reforms in the country, the conditions that enable teachers of specific sciences to enhance the competence of information technology. On this case, it concludes with outcomes and shortcomings as the whole
- Mitina L.M. Teacher as a person and Professional. - 1994.
- Samarov R., Sadriddinov S. Professional competence in the system of adolescence. // The Journal of Modern Education, 2013, issue 6.
- Ishmuhamedov R. and so on. Innovative technologies in education. -T .: 2010.
- Bagwell, Kyle and Robert Staiger. 2002. The Economics of the World Trading System. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Bagwell, Kyle, and Robert Staiger. 1999. An Economic Theory of GATT. American Economic Review 89 (1): 215–248.
- Bagwell, Kyle, PetrosMavroidis, and Robert Staiger. 2007. Auctioning Countermeasures in the WTO. Journal of International Economics 73: 309–332.
- Bown, Chad. 2004a. Developing Countries as Plaintiffs and Defendants in GATT/WTO Trade Disputes. World Economy 27 (1): 59–80.
- Bown, Chad. . On the Economic Success of GATT/WTO Dispute Settlement. Review of Economics and Statistics 86 (3): 811–823.