Copyright (c) 2019 М.Маmajonov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This article covers the types of soils, their biological, chemical, physical properties, grain properties, geographical distribution, their use and protection in the field of agriculture in the Andijan region. The article provides a separate analysis of the soil in the districts of the region and provides information on their characteristics
- Каrimov I.A. Uzbekistan at the turn of the twenty-first century: security threats, stability and guarantees of progress. Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 1997.
- T.Madumarov. M.Mamajonov, A.Sh.Mamatyusupov, A.Isayev, Andijan region atlas of countrylearning. Tashkent, 2015.
- Atlas of Uzbek Republic, Part one. Moscow-Tashkent, 1982.
- Atlas of the soil cover of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Tashkent, 2010.
- Abdulkasimov A.A. Physical-geographical areas of the Fergana Hollown // Science. Voronezh. Department of Geographical Society. USSR.-Voronezh, 1963.
- Abdulkasymov A.A. Landscape-typological mapping and physiographic zoning of the Fergana Hollow: Abstract of Candidate of Geological Science.-Voronezh. 1964.
- Babushkin L.N., Kogai N.A., Zokirov Sh.S. Acroclimatic conditions of agriculture of Uzbekistan. Tashkent, Mehnat, 1975.
- Babushkin L.N. Physical-geographical areas // Fergana Valley. - Tashkent, 1954.
- Baratov P. The natural geography of Uzbekistan. Tashkent. Ukituvchi, 1996.
- Bogdanov O.P. Animals of Uzbekistan. Tashkent, Ukituvchi, 1996.