Copyright (c) 2019 K.Komilov , D.Komilova, O.Mo’minova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The result of the study have been scientifically proven to be the best agro-technology for the formation, growth and cultivation of high-quality cotton yields by differentiating inter-row cultivation in the conditions of ancient irrigated and original soils of Andijan region
- Muhammadjonov MV, Zokirov A. Agrotechnics of cotton. Tashkent, 1988, p. 224
- Rakhmatov O. Agrotechnical methods for increasing the yield of cotton crop rotation in the Karshi steppe. T. “Menat”, 1991, p. 184
- Ruzimetov R. and others. Impact of inter-row cultivation of cotton and effective use of organic fertilizers on cotton yield. Current issues in cotton growing and prospects for its development. T.2009, B. 279–281.
- Saidumarov S.S, Yusupov I.M. Soil fertility and cotton yield in different types of tillage after intermittent cultivation. (Modern technology of cultivation of cotton, T, 1993) p.38-41
- Chesalin G.A. Agrotechnical and chemical weed control measures. M, 1963, p. 63-75.
- Hasanova F.M. Influence of post-wheat soil cultivation methods on soil agrophysical properties. The source of a rich crop of crops in the agricultural system and water-saving technologies. T. 2010, B. 149-151.
- Saliyeva, R., Musaev, A., & Jumaeva, A. (2019). CLEARANCE OF THE EAST FRUIT BIOLOGY. Academia Open, 1(1).