Copyright (c) 2019 Zakirjan Tojiboyevich Bustonov,
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
It is well known that the findings of scientists in the field of forestry, as well as the introduction of new technologies in production are of great importance. In particular, it is necessary to scientifically substantiate the normal growth and adaptation of new plant species. In addition, the role of trees in the prosperity of every person is unparalleled. This valuable tribute to treasure plays an important role in the economy of the economy, growing and increasing new types of trees and discovering their characteristics. Exemplary exotic trees in cities and villages, qualitative changes in timber supply and research by scientists in this field are clear evidence of the full support of innovation activities under the leadership of the President. Pavlovnia-Pavlovnia is part of the decorative tree species. There are 10 types of plants that are mainly grown in the east. Uzbekistan grows as an ornamental plant. The height of the neck is 12–20 meters, in the fall the normal edges of the leaf are scattered, and the bark opens until the leaf is released. The fruit is a large deciduous worm, the seeds are small, the light is soft. Povlovny made of pepper, roots and seeds.
- “On the organization of activities of the State Committee on Forestry, decision of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan” dated May 11, 2017 No. 2966.
- Armor B.A. Methodology of field experience. - M.: Agropromizdat, 1985 –S. 9-23
- www / google / ru http vkladeyaPavloniya - 2015-2018 years national animationresume.
- N.U.R. "Microclonal propagation of paulownia cuttings under in-vitro conditions." Current problems of genetics, genomics of biotechnology
- Abstracts of the Republican Scientific Conference, 2016, May 18. from. 203-205.
- Bustanov, Z.T., Soliev, S.A., Madumarova, G.K., & Sultonov, H.M. (2018). SIGNIFICANCE OF THE TREE OF PAUL AND THE PROSPECTS OF ITS INCREASE. In Global challenges of the development of natural and technical sciences (pp. 31-35).
- Busstan, Z. T., Khamdamov, K. K., Rakhmonova, M. K., & Rustamova, G. Yu. (2018). INFLUENCE OF THE COMBINED FIGHT ON THE QUALITY OF FRUITS, EXTRACTIVITY OF Worms OF ALGAE. In Features of the modern stage of development of the natural and technical sciences (pp. 84-87).
- Bustonov, Z. T., & Khamdamov, K. (2017). ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY OF POMEGRANATE GROWING IN HOUSING PLANTS OF FARMING FARMS. In MODERN RESEARCHES IN THE FIELD OF TECHNICAL AND NATURAL SCIENCES (pp. 88-91).
- Bustonov, Z. T., Khamdamov, K., & Khurmatov, J. (2017). GROWING LOW-STOCK ROOTS FOR PEARS. In MODERN RESEARCHES IN THE FIELD OF TECHNICAL AND NATURAL SCIENCES (pp. 91-94).
- Saliyeva, R., Musaev, A., & Jumaeva, A. (2019). CLEARANCE OF THE EAST FRUIT BIOLOGY. Academia Open, 1(1).