Institutional bases of state policy and legal activity in the sphere of environmental protection in emergency environmental situations
- environmental safety, emergency environmental situations, disasters, natural disasters.,
- environmental safety,
- emergency environmental situations,
- natural disasters
Copyright (c) 2020 Azizov Tuxtamish Azamovich
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The article analyzes the institutional foundations of the political and legal activities of the state in the field of environmental protection in emergency environmental situations, as well as the issues of improving their activities.
- Belokrylova E.A. Legal support of environmental safety. Textbook. Rostov-on-Don. Phoenix, 2014.-S.9.
- Vologina M.V. Some features of the legal regime established in the event of an emergency. // Bulletin of the Kaliningrad Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. 2010. No. 1. S. 144.
- Gushchin VV State of emergency: administrative aspect. M., 1996.
- Zhavoronkova N.G. Ecological and legal problems of ensuring safety in emergency situations of natural and man-made nature: Abstract. dis ... dr. legal sciences. M., 2007.S. 25.
- Kadyrov A. Traditional society and the strategy of its modernization. - Т .: ТГЮИ.2006.-С.209. (In Uzbek)
- Halmuminov Zh.T. Public administration in the field of environmental protection (concept, principles and functions). // Ҳуқуқ. Right. Law. 2004. No. 3, S. 42-44.
- Khudaiberganov T.A. Civil protection: potential, professionalism, efficiency // Narodnoe slovo. 07/26/2016.