Copyright (c) 2020 Valiev M.Sh, Kosimov H.R
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
To increase the efficiency and reliability of locomotives, it is necessary to constantly monitor the operation process. The introduction of modern automatic control and monitoring systems on locomotives is not only a departure from the established state of the equipment, but also an effective and efficient way of processing measurement information that can detect changes in the technical condition of key parts.
- Grachev, V.V., Valiev M.Sh. / Assessment of the technical condition of a diesel locomotive according to the data of the on-board microprocessor control system / V.V. Grachev, M.Sh. Valiev // Izvestia PGUPSa / St. Petersburg State University of Railways. - St. Petersburg. - 2010. - No. 1 (22). - from. 22 - 32.
- Valiev M.Sh. Assessment of the technical condition of a diesel locomotive in operation. / M.Sh. Valiev., Sh.S. Fayzibaev. - The future of Russian mechanical engineering. Collection of reports of the Eighth All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists. 2015.S. 796-798.
- Baxtishodovich, B. S., Suyunovich, T. I., & Kholiqulov, A. (2017). The start-up of tourism in Central Asia Case of Uzbekistan. World Scientific News, 2(67), 219-237.
- Tukhliev, I. S., & Muhamadiyev, A. N. (2019). SMART-TOURISM EXPERIENCE IN GEO INFORMATION SYSTEMS. Theoretical & Applied Science, (4), 501-504.
- Suyunovich, T. I., & Nuraliyevich, M. A. (2020). General architecture of a geopartal system created for tourism. International Journal on Integrated Education, 3(2), 115-117.
- Gulmira, T., Sobirov, B., Suyunovich, T. I., & Hasanovna, A. D. IMPLEMENTATION OF UP-TO–DATE INNOVATIVE APPROACHES IN A COMPETITIVE MERIT OF TOURISM INDUSTRY IN CENTRAL ASIA. THE CASE OF UZBEKISTAN. Journal of Management Value & Ethics, 4.