Copyright (c) 2020 Bakaev Ziyovuddinkhon Toshbolta ugli
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Digitalization of the economy has an impact on all spheres of society and human life, the tourism industry is no exception. The article examines the main directions of the influence of the digital economy on the tourism industry and considers the main technologies that affect the digital transformation of the tourism industry.
- Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 3, 2017 PP-3832 “On measures to develop the digital economy in the Republic of Uzbekistan”.
- PQ-5544. Uzbekistan “On approval of the strategy of innovative development of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2019-2021” from September 21, 2018
- Kozlovsky E.V. Features of the use of cloud technologies in tourism Actual scientific research in the modern world. - 2017. - No. 6-5 (26). - S. 106-111.
- Baxtishodovich, B. S., Suyunovich, T. I., & Kholiqulov, A. (2017). The start-up of tourism in Central Asia Case of Uzbekistan. World Scientific News, 2(67), 219-237.
- Tukhliev, I. S., & Muhamadiyev, A. N. (2019). SMART-TOURISM EXPERIENCE IN GEO INFORMATION SYSTEMS. Theoretical & Applied Science, (4), 501-504.
- Suyunovich, T. I., & Nuraliyevich, M. A. (2020). General architecture of a geopartal system created for tourism. International Journal on Integrated Education, 3(2), 115-117.
- Gulmira, T., Sobirov, B., Suyunovich, T. I., & Hasanovna, A. D. IMPLEMENTATION OF UP-TO–DATE INNOVATIVE APPROACHES IN A COMPETITIVE MERIT OF TOURISM INDUSTRY IN CENTRAL ASIA. THE CASE OF UZBEKISTAN. Journal of Management Value & Ethics, 4.
- Varian H. Intelligent Technology // Finance and Development. 2016. 53 (3): P. 6–9.