- Simple Past Tense
Copyright (c) 2021 Yuanita Eka Puspita
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
SongIn English making sentence in the correct language order is difficult for students because English is a forein language. In this research focus on simple past tense. This research was coducted on tenth grade students in SMK Antartika 2 Sidoarjo who have understanding problems in simple past tense. This research aims to determine wether there is a significant influence on students achievement in simple past tense. This study used the pre-experimental design with Wilcoxon Sign Rank test and saturated sample technique. The researcher use the song as media in delivery of simple past tense to make it easier to understand.
- D. Crystal, English as a Global Language, New York: Cambridge, University Press, 2003.
- Hardini, Strategi Pembelajaran (Teori, Konsep dan Implementasi), Yogyakarta: Familia, 2012.
- Yanto, “Belajar Bahasa Inggris melalui Media,” http://www.kompasiana.com/yantomed/belajar-bahasa-inggris-melalui-media_5516fad3a333110970ba8f2d, 2015.
- Arsyad, Media Pembelajaran, Jakarta, 2011.
- M. R. I. &. M. S. Iskounen, “Investigating the Impact of Using Mobile Technology on Improving EFL Students' Learning Achievement,” http:repository.upi.edu.pdf, 2018.
- C. Kothari, Research Methodology Methods and Techniques (Second Revised Edition), New Delhi: New Age International (P) Limited, 2004.
- N. Walliman, Research Methods the Basics, New York: Routledge, 2011.
- J. W. Creswell, Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative, and Nixed Methods Approaches Third Edition, United States: Sage, 2009.
- Kothari, research methodology methods and techniques (second revised edition), New Delhi: New Age International (P) Limited, 2004.
- J. W. Creswell, Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative. and Mixed Methods Approaches, Lincoln: Sage, 2014.