The Buzz Group Technique For Teaching Reading Comprehension Of Recount Text Of The Eight Grade Students Of Junior High School
- Buzz Group,
- Recount Text,
- Reading conprehension
Copyright (c) 2021 Ananda Sintani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The purpose of this study was to solve the problems that existed in grade 8 smpn 2 Buduran namely students' reading comprehension. By using group buzz techniques to improve reading comprehension through recount text. This research uses quantitative methods, through several tests consisting of try outs, pre-tests and post-tests. Some tests are carried out in some time. Before using the group buzz technique students are given a pre-test test. The result of the pre-test was 75. After the pre-test, the use of group buzz technique was applied to the students and then the students worked on the post-test. The result of the post test is 87.42 It can be concluded that the post-test results are greater than the pre-test. This shows that the group buzz technique can improve students' reading ability in recount text material.
- Van den Broek, P. & Espin, C.A " Connecting Cognitive Theory and Assesment" p 22, 2012.
- Roe.A “Lesedidaktikk- Etter den Forste Leseopplaeringen” p. 21, 2000.
- Brown,H.D “Teaching by Principles,” p. 7, 2007.
- Kennedy,Eddie.C, “Methods in Teaching Developmnetal Reading” p. 35, 1981.
- M,Rohman “Strategi dan Pengembangan System Pembelajaran,” p. 28, 2013.
- Subana,M dan Sudrajat, “Dasar-dasar Penelitian Ilmiah,” p. 25, 2005.
- Sugiyono, “Metode Penelitian Pendekatan kuantitatif,” p. 109, 2013.
- Zikmund, William.G, “Business Research Methods,” p. 112, 1997.