Management of Islamic Education Institutions in the Tahfiẓ Al-Quran Program at Ma'had Umar Bin Al-Khattab University of Muhammadiyah Surabaya Manajemen Lembaga Pendidikan Islam Dalam Program Tahfiẓ Al-Quran Di Ma’had Umar Bin Al-Khattab Universitas Muhammadiyah Surabaya
- Management of Islamic Education Institutions,
- Tahfiẓ Al- Qur'an Program
Copyright (c) 2021 Achbar Safrudin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Management of Islamic education institutions can be defined as a form of cooperation to carry out planning functions, organizing, preparation of personnel or staffing, direction and leadership, and supervision of the efforts of members of Islamic education institutions and the use of human, financial, physical and other resources by making Islam the foundation and guide in their operational practices to achieve the objectives of Islamic education institutions in various types and forms which essentially try to help someone or a group of students in instilling teachings and / or develop Islamic values. This study wanted to find out the management and defense owned by Islamic education institutions in managing Islamic education institutions. This study aims to determine the management and challenges of Islamic education institutions in the tahfiẓ al- Qur'an program in Ma’had Umar Bin Al-Khattab, Muhammadiyah University of Surabaya. This type of research is qualitative research, namely research that produces descriptive data, namely a type of research that seeks to present data and actual facts about the management of Islamic education institutions in the tahfiẓ al-Qur'an program in Ma'had Umar Bin Al-Khattab University Muhammadiyah Surabaya. Data collection techniques used in this study were (1) interview (2) observation (3) documentation. For data analysis using descriptive techniques, the application is carried out in three activities, namely data reduction, data presentation, and conclusion or verification. The results of this study indicate that first, planning in Ma'had Tahfiẓ Umar Bin Al-Khattab Surabaya carried out activities (1) developing a strategic plan, which included vision and mission, objectives, strategic programs, implementation strategies, monitoring and evaluation; (2) arranging the rules of the santri (3) compiling technical guidelines for the implementation of activities. Second, organizing in managing Ma'had Tahfiẓ Umar Bin Al-Khattab, including (1) arranging the organizational structure and the map of the program's responsibility (2) preparing the tasks and positions of each personnel (3) structuring the program. Third, the mobilization in Ma'had Tahfiẓ Umar Bin Al- Khattab was said to be (1) motivating; (2) coordination; (3) leadership and (4) maintaining good relations with ustadh, santri and staff. Fourth, controlling in Ma'had Tahfiẓ Umar Bin Al-Khattab is divided into (1) monitoring and evaluation (2) assessment. Fifth, the constraints of management of Islamic education institutions in the Islamic program in Ma'ad Umar Bin Al-Khattab consist of, (1) financial activities and operations in Ma'had Tahfiad Umar Bin Al-Khattab Surabaya still rely on permanent donors; (2) makeshift facilities; (3) Inadequate human resources. The six obstacles faced in the tahfiẓ al-Qur'an program are (1) the saturation and laziness felt by the santri in carrying out established programs; (2) guarding the memorization of the Qur'an that has been memorized (3) guarding themselves from immorality. From the results of this study it can be suggested (1) in improving the quality of Islamic education institutions, Ma'had Tahfiẓ Umar Bin Al-Khattab Surabaya should improve the quality of institutional management; (2) The Asia Muslim Charity Foundation (AMCF) should provide funds for operational and learning activities that exist in Ma’had Tahfiẓ Umar Bin Al-Khattab Surabaya; (3) The Asia Muslim Charity Foundation (AMCF) and the Muhammadiyah Union pay more attention to existing facilities in Ma’had Tahfiẓ Umar Bin Al-Khattab Surabaya. (4) the results of this study can be used as reference material in developing and implementing management of educational institutions, especially in Islamic education institutions that implement the tahfiẓ al-Qur'an program; (5) the need for development research on the comparison of management of Islamic education institutions in the tahfiẓ al-Qur'an program, especially the management of educational institutions in Ma’had Tahfiẓ Umar Bin Al-Khattab Surabaya.
- Abdurrab, Nawabuddin, Teknik Menghafal al-Qur’an. Bandung : Sinar Baru,1991
- Al-Atsari, Ihsan & Ummu Ihsan. Mencetak Generasi Rabbani: Medidik Buah Hati Menggapai Ridha Ilahi. Jakarta: Pustaka Imam Syafi’I, 2017.
- Alhafizh Ahsin W, Bimbingan Praktis Menghafal al-Qur’an. Jakarta : Bumi Aksara, 2014.
- Al-Qaththan, Manna. Pengantar Studi Ilmu Al-Qur’an. Jakarta Timur: Pustaka Al-Kautsar, 2013.
- Ammar, Abu dan Abu Fatiah. Negeri-Negeri Penghafal Al-Qur’an: Inspirasi Dan Motivasi Semarak Tahfiẓ Al-Qur’an Dari 32 Negara Di 4 Benua. Sukoharjo: Al-Wafi Publising, 2015.
- Annuri, Ahmad. Panduan Tahsin Tilawah Al-Qur’an & Ilmu Tajwid. Jakarta Timur: Pustaka Al-Kautsar, 2014.
- Aziz, Abdul. Hafal Al-Qur’an Dalam Hitungan Hari. Depok:CV Hilal Media Grup, 2016.
- Bina, Ahda, Bimbingan Praktis Menghafal al-Qur’an, Cepat Hafal al-Qur’an dan Berbakti Kepada Kedua Orang Tua. Surakarta : Ahad Books, 2013. Daim, Abdul. Menghafal Al –qur’an Tanpa Guru. Sukoharjo: Mumtaza Memang Istimewa, 2016.
- Fattah, Abdul. Revolusi Menghafal Al-Qur’an. Surakarta: Insan Kamil, 2013. Hariayati, Wahyu Eko, Tesis, Metode Menghafal al-Qur’an Pada Anak Usia
- Dini. Yoghyakarta: Program Magister Fakultas Tarbiyah dan Keguruan UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yoghyakarta, 2017.
- Kadir, Noor, Kisa Mengharukan Para Penghafal al-Qur’an. Surabaya: Pustaka Syahab, 2017.
- Marno danTriyo Supriyatno. Manajemen dan Kepemimpinan Pendidikan Islam. Bandung: PT Refika Aditama, 2013.
- Musfiqon, Muhammad. Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan.Jakarta: PT Prestasi Pustakarya,2016.
- Nurzazin. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Pendidikan Islam. Malang:Edulitera,2018.
- Qomar, Mujamil. Dimensi amajemen Pendidikan Islam. Jakarta : Emir, 2015. Qomariyah, Nurul dan Irsyad, Metode Cepat dan Mudah Agar Anak Hafal al Qur’an. Klaten: Semesta Hikmah, 2016.
- Yahya, Dr. Cara Mudah & Cepat Menghafal Al-Qur’an. Jakarta: Pustaka Imam Syafi’I, 2016.
- Yahya, Zakaria. At-Tibyan: Adab Penghafal Al-Qur’an. Sukoharjo : Al Qowam, 2018
- Yamin, Martinis. Startegi & Metode Dalam Model Pembelajaran. Jakarta:Referensi (GP Press Grup), 2013.