Copyright (c) 2019 Rahmon Ulmasov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This paper makes analyses of the realism in global migration crisis. On this case, most of the view were stated in political views of the Central Asian region to global tendencies and issues overcome migration. Conclusions of the author shows analyses of contemporary conditions in the region while making suggestions to the future points.
- Bugakova EA Migration crisis in Europe and EU attempts to find its solution // Young scientist. 2016. No. 5. P. 571-573.
- You (the accusers) were so struck by the person’s thirst to think more widely than usual, and to help those in need. East: Sport Express October 14, 2019
- Interview with Zhanna Antonovna Zayonchkovskaya in the electronic magazine for managers (www.e-xecutive.ru)
- Ekaterina SHCHERBAKOVA Migration to Russia, preliminary results of 2018. Demoscope No. 805 - 806
- March 11 - 24, 2019
- An insult contained in a public speech, publicly displayed work or the media, - shall be punishable by a fine in the amount of up to eighty thousand rubles or in the amount of wages or other income of the convicted person for a period of up to six months, or by compulsory labor for a term of up to one hundred eighty hours, or correctional labor for up to one year. (as amended by Federal Law of 08.12.2003 N 162-ФЗ)
- See Rahmon Ulmasov. The sunset of migration or Trump's migration philosophy US President Donald Trump buried the old world migration order. Rahmon Ulmasov's blog. INF
- Note The growth of labor productivity, which could compensate for the expected reduction in the number of working-age Russians, is unattainable not only in Russia, but also in any of the most developed countries in the world. Experts estimate that even fairly ambitious projects to increase labor productivity - at 7.2% per year - lead to GDP losses exceeding 10 trillion. rubles, in the period until 2025, and precisely because of a shortage of labor resources (in the event that it will not be replenished by immigration).
- Alexey GARMATIN, Rostov-on-Don. The scientific and cultural journal “Relga.Ru”, September 1, 2006. The migration problem is crucial for Russia.
- Comes from the English. headliner "author of headings; the hero of the headlines, the highlight of the program (lead performer)” from English. headline "heading",