Students 'Coping Stress During Pandemic Covid-19 Coping Stress Mahasiswa Pada Saat Pandemi Covid - 19
- Coping, Students,
- The Covid-19 Pandemic,
This year the entire world, including Indonesia, was in the covid-19 pandemic situation. This situation requires people to change their habits to prevent the spread of covid-19. Changes in habits were also made among university students by means of home-study activities. The change in habits brought various pressures of life. The study aims to identify: (1) stressful in the lives of students engaged in home-study activities, (2) ways that students overcome those stresses (coping with stress). A study subject of 534 respondents in various faculty groups. Research methods with a descriptive quantitative, data-collection strategies with survey techniques, human-sampling techniques. The study revealed that students had problems during the covid-19 pandemic: covid-19 (29.02%), online lectures (17.57%), social interaction (17.37%), financials (3.55%), hoax information from both online and existing media (4.8%), and psychological (0.93%), as well as those of no problem (2.9%). In addressing the problem the majority of students use a variety of methods: emotional problem coping (88.4 %), focus pocoping (10.9 %) and (0.58 %) students who feel inadequate to deal with the pressure thus require further treatment. This research is expected to be a reference and a basis for making preventive and promotive interventions for students during this pandemic.
- Ilpaj, S. M., & Nurwati, N. (2020).
- ANALISIS PENGARUH TINGKAT KEMATIAN AKIBAT COVID-19 TERHADAP KESEHATAN MENTAL MASYARAKAT DI
- INDONESIA. Jurnal Pekerjaan Sosial, 16-28.
- Davidson, G. C., Neale, J. M., & Kring, A.
- M. (2017). Psikologi abnormal edisi ke - 9. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers .
- Dewi, K. S. (2012). Buku Ajar Kesehatan mental . Semarang: Lembaga Pengembangan dan Penjaminan Mutu Pendidikan UNDIP .
- Hanifah, N., Lutfia, H., Ramadhia, U., & Purn, R. S. (2020). Strategi Coping Stress Saat Kuliah Daring Pada Mahasiswa Psikologi Angkatan 2019 Universitas Andalas. JURNAL PSIKOLOGI TABULARASA, 29-43.
- Maulida, H., Jatimi, A., Heru, M. J., Munir, Z., & Rahman, H. F. (2020). Depresi pada Komunitas dalam Menghadapi Pandemi COVID-19: A Systematic Review. Jurnal Sains dan Kesehatan.
- Mukhtar, S., 2020. Mental health and psychosocial aspects of coronavirus outbreak in Pakistan: psychological intervention for public mental health crisis. Asian J.Psychiatry. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajp.2020.102069.
- WHO Situation Report Corona Disease (Covid - 19). https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/n ovel-coronavirus