The Effect of Finding Nemo Film on Elementary School Students' Altruism Pengaruh Film Finding Nemo Terhadap Altruisme Siswa Sekolah Dasar
- Finding Nemo Film,
- Elementary School Students Altruism
Many children today lack altruism. Altruism is very important for every child to have as the nation's successor. Myers (in Sarwono, 2002 :) altruism can be defined as a desire to help others without considering one's own interests. Teaching altruism from an early age is important to children because then they can become good people in the future. Given the individualistic attitude and bullying that is increasingly prevalent among elementary school children. One of the media used in learning is film media. Film media is part of learning so that students find it easier to understand the material conveyed through the screening of the film. Films are also educational in nature that are able to entertain so that they can easily convey material to students well. The film media is still an interesting medium for children. Film media is not only interesting to watch but also has learning that is contained in it. The film finding nemo is one of the works of film that still attracts children's attention and has social learning. The participants of this study were elementary school students who were the topic of attention in this study. The data from this study are of a narrative review in the form of comparing and seeing the similarities between several previous studies. The results of several studies that have been carried out are the success of the research with increasing altruism attitudes towards elementary school students. With the research that has been carried out, it can improve the attitude of altruism which is very important for elementary school students who show social attitudes.
- Auliyah, Alan, dan Elia Flurentin. “EFEKTIFITAS PENGGUNAAN MEDIA FILM UNTUK MENINGKATKAN EMPATI SISWA.” Jurnal Kajian Bimbingan dan Konseling, 2016: 19-26.
- Destiyana, Ela. “Upaya Meningkatkan Sikap Empati Melalui Metode Storytelling Pada Siswa SD Negeri Caturtunggal 3 Depok.” Jurnal Bimbingan dan Konseling, 2016: 251.
- Dwiputri, Agustine. kompas.com. 17 Juli 2011. (diakses November 12, 2018).
- Maretha, Tresyana, Romia Hari Susanti, dan Eva Kartika Wulan Sari. “Keefektifan Teknik Cinema Therapy Untuk Meningkatkan Sikap Altruistik Siswa Kels VIII Di SMPN 1 Gondanglegi Kabupaten Malang.” Jurnal Konseling Indonesia, 2020: 54-61.
- Mashudi, Didik. Surya.co.id/jatim raya. 3 Februari 2018. (diakses November 12, 2018).
- Pratiwi, Ria Ayu Cahyaning, dan Sayidah Auliaul Haque. “Pengaruh Film "Jembatan Pensil" Terhadap Alturuisme Siswa Dasar (Studi pada Siswa SD Muhammadiyah 10 Balongbendo).” PSISULA: Prosiding Berkala Psikologi , 2019: Vol. 1.
- Seniati, Liche, Aries Yulianto, dan Bernadette N. Setiadi. Psikologi Eksperimen. 4. Jakarta: Indeks, 2017.